Skyscrapers 11 to 20 of 98
Cadillac Place is an ornate high-rise class-A office complex in the New Center area of Detroit, Michigan constructed of limestone, granite, and marble. Originally the General Motors Building, it had housed the company's world headquarters from 1923 until 1996. In 1996, GM moved its world headquarters to the Renaissance Center and sold the magnificent building which is leased by the State of Michigan on a long term basis. The building was renamed Cadillac Place.
The Cadillac Square Building (Also known as the Real Estate Exchange Building) is a demolished building located at 17 Cadillac Square in Detroit, Michigan. It was constructed in 1918, finished in 1919. It was destroyed in 1978 and stood at 20 floors, with two basement floors, for a total of 22 stories. The high-rise was designed by architect Louis Kamper in the neo-gothic architectural style and shared similar characteristics and proportioning to the neighboring Cadillac Tower.
Cadillac Tower is a Beaux Arts skyscraper designed by the architectural firm of Bonnah & Chaffee located at 65 Cadillac Square in downtown Detroit, Michigan, not far from the Renaissance Center. The building's materials include terra cotta and brick. It was built in 1927 as the Barlum Tower and has 40 floors, including two below ground. At the top of the tower is a tall guyed mast for local radio station WJLB. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2005.
The Cass Building is an office building at the corner of Cass and Fort Street, at 455 W. Fort Street in Detroit, Michigan. It is also known as Detroit's Work Place. The unique looking structure is designed in the International style, and is distinctive for its curtain wall facade of glass. The building currently houses several employment agencies, daycare providers and Neighborhood Legal Services, which focus on meeting the needs of local Detroit residents.
The Charlevoix Building is an unused building in downtown Detroit, Michigan, United States, and one of the oldest standing structures in the city. The building is located at 2033 Park Avenue, in the Foxtown neighbourhood. It stands next to the Park Apartments, and across the street from the Kales Building. This is one of Detroit's oldest standing structures, built in 1905, standing at 12 floors in height.
Chase Tower is a high-rise office building located at 611 Woodward Avenue, in downtown Detroit, Michigan. It was built in 1959 and stands at 14 floors in height. It was designed in the modern architectural style, and uses a great deal of marble to coordinate with the buildings in the nearby Civic Center. It was designed by Albert Kahn Associates. The Chase Tower stands on the site of Detroit's first skyscraper, the Hammond Building.
Cobo Center, originally known as Cobo Hall, is a major convention center situated along Jefferson Ave. in downtown Detroit, Michigan, USA. It and the adjacent Cobo Arena are named for Albert E. Cobo, mayor of Detroit from 1950 to 1957. Designed by Gino Rossetti, both Cobo Hall and Cobo Arena opened in 1960. Expanded in 1989, the present 2,400,000 sq ft (223,000 m) complex contains 700,000 sq ft (65,000 m) of exhibition space.
The Coleman A. Young Municipal Center is a government office building in Downtown Detroit, near Hart Plaza, One Detroit Center and the Renaissance Center. Originally called the City-County Building, it was renamed for former Detroit Mayor Coleman A. Young, after his death. The international style, high-rise building was constructed in 1951, and completed in 1954. It is 20 floors high, with one basement floor, for a total of 21.
One Detroit Center, also known as Comerica Tower at Detroit Center after its tenant, is a skycraper located downtown in the the city's financial district (500 Woodward Ave. Detroit, Michigan 48226). Rising 619 feet (189 m), the 43-story tower is the tallest office building in Michigan, and the second tallest overall in the state behind the central hotel tower of the Renaissance Center, located a few blocks away.
Compuware World Headquarters is located at One Campus Martius, in downtown Detroit, Michigan. It was constructed in 2000, and finished in 2003. It stands at 18 floors in height, 16 above-ground, and 2 below-ground, and has 1,000,000 square feet (100,000 m) of office space. The high-rise is used as an office building, a restaurant, retail space for Compuware, and has a fitness center inside, as well as an atrium.