Skyscrapers Architects Alfred S. Alschuler

Skyscrapers 1 to 1 of 1

year built

The London Guarantee Building, formerly known as the Stone Container Building, is a historic building located in the Loop community area of Chicago, Illinois. It is known as one of the four 1920s flanks of the Michigan Avenue Bridge (along with the Wrigley Building, Tribune Tower and 333 North Michigan Avenue). It stands on part of the former site of Fort Dearborn. It was designated a Chicago Landmark on April 16, 1996. In 2001, the building was acquired by Crain Communications Inc.

The selector used to find the pages shown above is:
template=skyscraper, limit=10, architects=/architects/alfred-s-alschuler/, sort=name, status<1024