Skyscrapers Architects John M. Van Osdel

Skyscrapers 1 to 1 of 1

year built

The Old Courthouse (officially called the Old St. Louis County Courthouse) was a combination federal and state courthouse in St. Louis, Missouri that was Missouri's tallest habitable building from 1864 to 1894 and now is part of the Jefferson National Expansion Memorial. Land for the courthouse was donated in 1816 by Judge John Baptiste Charles Lucas and St.

The selector used to find the pages shown above is:
template=skyscraper, limit=10, architects=/architects/john-m-van-osdel/, sort=name, status<1024