Skyscrapers 1 to 10 of 12
The Commonwealth Building is a 14-story commercial office tower in Portland, Oregon, United States, located at 421 SW 6th Avenue between Washington and Stark Streets. Designed by architect Pietro Belluschi, it was built between 1944 and 1948 and was originally known as the Equitable Building. It is noted as one of the first glass box towers ever built, pioneering many modern features and predating the more famous Lever House in Manhattan.
The Edith Green – Wendell Wyatt Federal Building is a high rise structure in downtown Portland, Oregon, United States. Opened in 1975, the 18 story-tower is owned by the Federal Government. The international style office building has more than 370,000 square feet (34,000 m) of space. Designed by the Skidmore, Owings and Merrill architecture firm, the building is named after Wendell Wyatt and Edith Green who both served in the United States House of Representatives.
The Fox Tower is a 27-story office building in Portland, Oregon, USA. It opened in 2000, making it Portland's most recently opened major office building. Thompson Vaivoda and Associates designed the building and Tom Moyer developed the property. The building is named after the Fox Theatre which occupied the site from 1911 until the late 1990s. The building is most notable for the contrast between its curving east side and boxy west side.
The John Ross Tower is a condominium skyscraper in the South Waterfront neighborhood in Portland, Oregon, United States. It stands at a height of 325 feet (99 m), the first building in the district to reach the maximum height allowed for development and Portland's seventh-tallest building. It is also the largest residential building built in Portland since the KOIN Center in 1984. It was designed by the firm of TVA Architects and topped out in 2007.
KOIN Center is a multi-purpose skyscraper in Portland, Oregon, USA. At a height of 509 feet (155 meters), it is Oregon's third tallest building. It was designed by the firm of Zimmer Gunsul Frasca Partnership and opened in 1984 at a cost of $48 million. The building was originally named Fountain Plaza, but it quickly came to be known as the KOIN Center, or KOIN Tower, reflecting the name of its highest-profile occupant, KOIN television.
One Main Place is a privately-owned commercial office building in Downtown Portland in the U.S. state of Oregon. Located at the west end of the Hawthorne Bridge, the 20-story skyscraper is 270 feet (82 m) tall. Completed in 1982, it is the fifteenth tallest building in Portland, and the sixteenth largest by square-foot. Designed in the modern style by Skidmore, Owings and Merrill, it is a concrete and glass tower.
Park Avenue West, nicknamed PAW, is a high-rise building currently under construction in downtown Portland, Oregon, United States. When completed it will stand at a height of 476 feet (145 meters) and become the third tallest building in Portland behind the Wells Fargo Center and the US Bancorp Tower. Park Avenue West was initially scheduled to be completed in 2010 and is being developed by Tom Moyer.
The Ardea, formerly known as "3720", is an apartment high-rise building in the South Waterfront district of Portland, Oregon, United States. The building was completed in March 2009, however was turned over in phases allowing occupancy beginning in August 2008. The Ardea was developed by Gerding Edlen, designed by GBD Architects, and constructed by Hoffman Construction.
twelve | west is a 22-floor, mixed-use apartment and office building located in downtown Portland, Oregon, United States. The building is home to INDIGO @ twelve | west apartments and ZGF Architects LLP. During design and construction the building was known as “12W” and “ZGF Tower”, but the name changed after a naming contest in July 2009. Initial plans included a hotel and a total of 31 floors, but they were revised after the hotel company withdrew.
Umpqua Bank Plaza is a 19-story tall office tower in Downtown Portland, Oregon, United States. Faced with red brick, the structure is 263 feet (80 m) tall and has 265,000 square feet (24,600 m) of space. Opened in 1975 at a cost of $16 million, the building was designed by Wolff, Zimmer, Gunsul, Frasca (now known as ZGF Architects). Originally named the Benjamin Franklin Plaza after tenant Benj.